Pure Spanish 21.5 Blackjack
Uses Spanish Decks A-9, J, Q, K (no 10’s)
– Always BEATS dealer’s Blackjack – pays 6 to 5
PLAYER TOTAL OF 21
– Always BEATS dealer’s total of 21
– Player may split cards of equal value including ACES creating up to 4 hands.
– hitting and double of split hands including ACES is allowed.
– Double with 2 or More cards, on any total including after splitting.
– After a double card is drawn, a player may double again, rescue or stand. Players may double the total wager up to three times, once via a double down and twice via a double-double down.
DOUBLE DOWN RESCUE– After doubling if a player is dissatisfied with their non-busted hand, they may rescue (take back) the last DOUBLED portion of the bet, forfeiting half of the total wager.
LATE SURRENDER ALLOWED
HOW TO PLAY MATCH THE DEALER
– The player makes a Match the Dealer wager by placing a bet in the Match the Dealer bet circle. In order to play Match the Dealer, the player must make a bse game bet.
-If either or both of a player’s first two cards exactly match the dealer’s up card in rank (a four matches a four, jack matches only jack, queen matches only queen, etc) the player wins an amount per the table payoff